Header

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

A Walk-Through Rural Japan: From Hokata Shrine to Daio Wasabi Farm

Wandering Through Wasabi Fields: A Day at Daio Wasabi Farm

My exploration began on a delightful April day at Hokata Shrine. Instead of taking a direct route, I opted for a scenic walk that unveiled hidden gems along the way. The initial part of my journey meandered through a charming residential area. I even stopped by Tokoji Temple (東光寺), a tranquil haven amidst the houses.

Hotaka Shrine: A Tranquil Oasis Amidst Cedar and Pine Trees

Tokoji Temple (東光寺)







Tokoji Temple: An April Buddhist Sermon (法語)


Road trip to Hotaka shrine at Nagano - 2024 new year special events (YouTube link)
 

A Walk-Through Rural Japan


As I continued my walk, the landscape gradually transformed. The scenery opened up, revealing sprawling farmlands with the majestic Japanese Alps rising majestically in the distance. Inhaling the fresh air and soaking in the peaceful atmosphere, I reached the Daio Wasabi Farm after a leisurely 35-minute stroll.




A Walk-Through Rural Japan: From Hokata Shrine to Daio Wasabi Farm (YouTube link)

No comments:

Post a Comment